4 jobs found.
We require an experienced field geologist for RC and diamond drilling supervision details below:
- Needs to be able to act independently and show initiative in dealing with drill and field crews - overlapping between 2 prospects
- Able to work in hot and remote conditions
- Experience in core and RC chip logging, data input
- Site prep and rehab duties
- 1500m RC drilling on Cu-Au prospect
- 1300m shallow diamond drilling on Cu-Co prospect
- Accommodation and meals provided at clients field camp
- No medical required but medical conditions/medications to be declared at induction
- ex Townsville preferred
An experienced exploration geologist is required for field exploration and drilling supervision in north Queensland.
The job is to start ASAP, initially until end 2017, with possibility of extension into the 2018 field season. Cairns or Atherton Tablelands based people are preferred. The roster is 9/5 and accommodation and meals are provided at the clients mine village.
Duties include: core logging, supervision of RC and diamond drilling programmes, mentoring of younger geos, data entry, land clearances for field work
Geologist - drill program Cloncurry
Gnomic are looking for a an experienced Au/Cu 3 - 5 years geologist with excellent hands on field experience with DD and RC.
This geologist role is a self contained role where the geo is capable of all field /geologist tasks as required.
They will need to be fit//strong and able to manage their time appropriately in hot/dusty conditions.
The temperaturesw have been 33-40C per day so ability to work in heat essential
Accommodation for this and a field technician positions will be at the company office in Cloncurry where they will have access to private rooms, a shared shower/bathroom and shared kitchen facilities.
They will have daily interaction with exploration management and earth moving personnel to ensure that the priority jobs are completed on time.
Core Logging geologists
Expressions of Interest! Enthusiastic Queensland-based geologists with 1-5 years experience, especially core logging geos, are being sought. Townsville-Cairns base is especially favourable and we strongly encourage females to send through their CV's.