Geoscientists with professional skills and experience ranging from graduate to senior levels are available in the following areas for short or long term contracts.
- Project generation and evaluation.
- Land Owner Management.
- Management of Drilling programmes.
- Full exploration project management, including budgeting.
- Literature searches, data compilation, interpretation.
- Reconnaissance and detailed prospect scale exploration and evaluation (mapping, soil and stream sediment geochemistry, supervision of geophysical surveys and drilling programmes) and reporting.
- Database management.
- Feasibility studies and resource evaluation.
- Environmental monitoring and land rehabilitation.
- Open pit and underground mine geology, grade control, development projects etc.