4 jobs found.
Core processing field assistants x2
Our client will be looking to start drilling operations likely commencing the week after Easter (or thereabouts).
We need two field assistants working back to back on ~2 week rosters for the entire program which might last about three months.
The main task will be core processing (ie core orientations, RQDs, petrophysical measurements, cutting & sampling) so we are keen on independent fast workers.
An experienced field assistant is required for NT project to commence in the near future, date to be confirmed.
Ideally the candidate would possess the following attributes
- Min 7+ years of experience
- Exposure to remote worksites and harsh conditions (e.g Heat & Humidity)
- Experienced with both Diamond, RC and other types of drilling
- Familiarity with the construction and completion of small scale head works (concreting knowledge desirable)
- All aspects of core handling (inc Mark-ups, RQD, Core cutting), sample prep and storage
- High level 4WD experience in all types of terrain
- HR drivers licence is desirable although not essential
- Forklift ticket essential – proven operational competency
- Strong safety focus
A pre-employment medical would be required prior to commencement of the contract
Experienced Field Assistant
A field assistant with a broad experience level in all facets of core yard and sampling duties. A current manual drivers licence is essential and other certification and licences such as fork lift and XRF would be highly considered. The successful person must pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of the contract.
The job is to start ASAP, initially until end 2017, with the possibility of extension into the 2018 field season. Cairns or Atherton Tablelands based people are preferred. The roster is 9/5 and accommodation and meals are provided at the clients mine village.
Duties include: core cutting, mark up, orientation, sampling, photography, core yard housekeeping and general field duties.
Field Assistant x 2
Our client requires 2 x field technicians to start ASAP.
Job details are:
- Core processing experience - meter marking, orientation of core, photography, cutting with auto core saw, sampling
- Basic computer skills
- Open C manual drivers licence
- Current police clearance - less than 12 months old
- 8/6 roster
- 12 hour days
- Medical required
- FIFO from Brisbane, Maroochydore or Gold Coast
- Can be DIDO if location is acceptable