2 jobs found.
Experienced Field Assistant
A field assistant with a broad experience level in all facets of core yard and sampling duties. A current manual drivers licence is essential and other certification and licences such as fork lift and XRF would be highly considered. The successful person must pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of the contract.
The job is to start ASAP, initially until end 2017, with the ossibility of extension into the 2018 field season. Cairns or Atherton Tablelands based people are preferred. The roster is 9/5 and accommodation and meals are provided at the clients mine village.
Duties include: core cutting, mark up, orientation, sampling, photography, core yard housekeeping and general field duties.
Field Assistant x 2
Our client requires 2 x field technicians to start ASAP.
Job details are:
- Core processing experience - meter marking, orientation of core, photography, cutting with auto core saw, sampling
- Basic computer skills
- Open C manual drivers licence
- Current police clearance - less than 12 months old
- 8/6 roster
- 12 hour days
- Medical required
- FIFO from Brisbane, Maroochydore or Gold Coast
- Can be DIDO if location is acceptable